As I type this, I will be attempting to live tweet the Bruins vs Wild game, which may or may not turn into a failure, as all live tweets I attempt to do often fail.
In posts like these, I update you, the B@TG fam, of news and the happenings across the team and the league.
If you have an interesting article or news story to share, feel free to shoot an email over to twitter (@bruinsatgahden).
On the Bruins standpoint:
- Kevan Miller is announced as Day to Day with a Lower Body Injury.
Yeah, I know.
It doesn’t indicate that it relates to last year’s season ending shoulder injury, so that is good news. He is expected to miss at least the next 4 games and will not travel on the road trip to Toronto (11/21).
- Chris Kelly made his first public appearance since the injury that occurred on November 3rd’s game against the Dallas Stars. According to Kelly, “retirement is the farthest thing from his mind” after the injury. Kelly is currently working on rehab on his leg, which suffered a broken femur. His current goal is to focus on returning to the playoffs, if the B’s make a deep run. (NESN)
- Speaking of a Playoff run, is our defense really good enough to make it into the playoffs? Fans have questioned the skill of our lopsided defense, as we didn’t do much to fix it this past offseason. As a matter of fact, did we actually make it worse with Hamilton and Bartkowski gone? (Puck Daddy)
- With Dennis Seidenberg back, there has been improvement in the Defense, is it just him, or did the whole team get a wake up call? (Wicked Local)
- Is Frank Vatrano is must interesting person in Boston? He is definitely on to watch, that’s for sure. (NESN)
Interesting Stuff League wide:
- Huge trade possibility: Matt Duchene? Here is a detailed explanation of the possibility of this happening. Even I’m surprised, he does great stuff for Colorado. (Puck Daddy)
- The NHL announced a new format for the 2016 All Star Game in Nashville. It’s 3 on 3 y’all. (NHL)
- Also, Predictions for the All Star Game, putting the new format into perspective. GUYS. DAVID KREJCI FOR ASG. (NHL)
- Speaking of ASG, the NWHL is having their ASG in Buffalo, on January 23rd and 24th. (Today’s Slapshot)
Enjoy the #BOSvsMIN game right now guys
its pretty awesome and not even 10 minutes in.